Talent Management Programs
Talent Management Program Roadmap
Talent Development Program Design
The Talent development program will take into consideration the Organization Values and Culture as well as the following key guidelines for proper integration:
Culture Sensitive (Speaks the Language/Understands the Culture)
Flexibility/Scalability to accommodate for New Structure and Future Transformation
• Tough and Real enough to prepare candidates for VUCA
• Supports existing Transformation projects
• Diversified and Rich – Individually Driven,
TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
• Review organization structure Current and Future for expansions and strategy transformation plan,
• Decide on Talent Management Profiles including the Characteristics, Competences, Core Values that shape our talents.
• Discuss the key ambitions, challenges in the different Management Layers and how they could remedied by future leaders
• Identify the CRITICAL POSITIONS of now and the future for better aligning our Talent Management Strategy/Numbers and Time Frames.
• Build and agree on the roadmap/action plan for the following 3 Components of the Talent Management program including Talent Identification, Talent Development and Talent Engagement and Retention
The Development Phase of the program will be based on a Blended Solution Approach through the 12-18 months of deployment.
It’s Time To Grow Your Business With AB ASSOCIATES! – SPEAK TO US